Japanese textile/fiber art artist.
Eiko works with weaving, knotting techniques and installation art. She enjoys using yarn, paper and other everyday materials. Her art practice largely revolves around notions of geometry, nature, spirituality and the universe.
Metàfora International Workshop, Barcelona, Spain
Kyoto University of Art and Design, Kyoto, Japan (BA)
- International Biennial Textile Art Exhibition, Ivano-Frankivs’k, Ukraine (2018)
- VII International Biennale of World Textile Art, Montevideo, Uruguay (2017)
- Nonesuch Art Of Paper Awards Exhibition, Nova Scotia and Montreal, Canada (2017)
- "Art Lover Ground", Barcelona, Spain (2017)
- "Complete nothingness", Barcelona, Spain (2016)
- JADIF Art Fair, Tokyo, Japan (2016)
- Independent 3111 Art Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan (2013)
- Japan Shinkogei, Tokyo, Japan (2013)
- "Light and Shadow", S.Y.P Art Space, Tokyo, Japan (2018)
- Prize of Visiter's Select in JADIF Art Fair, Tokyo, Japan (2016)
- Kristinestad artists' residence, Kristinestad, Finland (2018)
- 5th International Textile Art Symposium, Mark Rothko Art Center, Daugavpils, Latvia (2018)